Jobs at DvH Ventures
DvH Ventures is one of the leading early-stage investors investing early in Europe´s most passionate founders. We provide hands-on support in helping our portfolio companies grow. Every day a little step forward. If you would like to take the next steps together with us, we would be delighted to receive your application.
Senior Investment Manager (f/m/x)
Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures (DvH Ventures) is one of the leading early-stage investors in Europe. As an independent venture capital investor, DvH Ventures invests in emerging technology companies, building successful investment clusters in areas such as digital health, education, and FinTech.
In addition to providing capital, DvH Ventures supports companies with its management expertise, an international network of investors, and an exclusive media-for-equity program with access to strong brands such as Handelsblatt, DIE ZEIT, WirtschaftsWoche, and Apotheken Umschau.
In August, DvH Ventures launched a new €60 million Digital Health Fund in the first closing, which invests in technologies across Europe that solve future healthcare challenges.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Senior Investment Manager you are an integral part of our investment team and will accompany the entire investment process, from identifying the latest opportunities, verifying business cases, to the final decision making process.
You will deal with various topics, industries and business models with a focus on digital health. You will work closely with our portfolio companies, the founders as well as with investors from our international network and strategic partners.
- Identify, source and analyze upcoming trends and market opportunities with a focus on digital health
- Evaluate business ideas by conducting due diligence, reference calls, industry research, analysis of pitch decks and financial models etc.
- Personal responsibility for strategic and operational support as well as supervision of portfolio startups
- Implementation of market and competition analyses as well as the support of capital measures for financing or selling startups in the portfolio
- Preparation of and participation in pitches, expert discussions, and advisory board meetings
- You will participate in regular pitch events, meet entrepreneurs, industry partners and develop your relationships with the ecosystem in order to support our portfolio companies in the best possible way and to significantly influence their success
What we expect from you
You have an outstanding university degree with a business or economics background and at least two years of professional experience in the areas of venture capital, business development, fast-growing start-ups or consulting. In addition, we are looking for:
- A deep passion for startups, venture capital, and new technologies
- Experience and expertise in the field of health management is a big plus
- Well-structured, independent, and target-oriented working methods combined with excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, reliability, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a high level of motivation
- Excellent ability to work in a team, quick perception, enthusiasm for working in a rapidly changing environment
If you would like to take on these challenges, we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail to email@example.com